Sunday, February 24, 2013

In the meadow we can build a snowman

Ahh, it feels good to be back. We had lots of fun during our winter break, but being home is fine, too. Last night, I was scrapping again - during the holiday, I made some cards, since I could only take a few supplies. I really enjoyed creating a layout again.



I played around with layering and when you open the photo, it reveals another photo and the journaling. 



I used the Sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories Nr 8



And since I had a bit more time left, I made this sweet quick card. 


Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

6 comments:

  1. Wow Elisabeth you are such a talent. I love the cool icy blues you choose for your winter layout and the hidden journal is a great idea. I am so in love with your card... stunning xo S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. I love the layers and dimension. Thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely projects. great layers on your layout and the card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute .. love the layers and colours..and thanks for playing along at LCOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these projects! The layers and colors are just so fabulous!! Thank you for joining us at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hidden journaling is great! Love that card too - pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday