Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

What a wonderful day - despite the weather. It was snowing sideways this morning! Sigh. 

The kids did not mind. DS found his nest in no time - I need to hide it better next year. Who could guess that a 15 months old is so quick!


DD read the message of the Easter Bunny to make sure she gets all the clues


Church was a bit difficult - usually DS takes his morning nap but due to the time change, he was WIDE awake and very.....entertaining. I am so thankful that we have the most patient and forgiving congregation in town. 

I am going to leave you with an Easter "egg" I made  - the idea is from my sister. I used a combination of Bo Bunny C'est la vie and Prairie Chic plus some prima flowers (meadow lark and some older that I can't remember anymore....)

Have a great Easter, everybody!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Looks like they had fun finding their baskets. Your egg is pretty! Well, our warm up we had in the latter part of the week this past week is gone. Back to cold temps. It's only 34F right now. It was up to 50, Friday and Saturday. We are to expect temps at least 20 degrees colder than the norm. It's like an early April Fool's joke. Winter just will not leave.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday